Monday, January 21, 2013

Top secret

I have been sewing tons. I have a new machine that I got about 2 years ago and we all love it. With all the new babies this year I have been sewing up a storm. This is a pick of the project I am working on now for a certain new baby in the family. When Laurel or Hilary come to visit I think they are secretly coming to visit my sewing machine and serger :) Since my back surgery in July my back is doing great and the last couple of months I have been able to get back to sewing. I have been making quilts and recently made one for Melissa. It has been a learning experience and I am having fun. The primary colored baby blanket is Otsy's.










4 comments:

Shannon said...

I am glad that you're back at it. Thank you for the quilt for Otsy.

Laurel Jentzsch said...

We come to visit you guys, but the machines are a nice perk :)

melissa said...

I LOVE my quilt!!! SO much! Best gift ever.

~melissa

Hills said...

Oh man Pat! You figured out my true motive :) I have so! loved coming to visit you guys...hopefully soon! I was also very amazed that you blogged for the first time in four years. I am impressed! Talk soon <3