Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi everyone,

I have spent an hour reading everyone blogs and couldn't figure out why I could not find mine till I realized what to do......hello. I still haven't learned to post pictures yet but that will come. I am also typing on the lap top and I keep reaching for the phone beside me thinking it is the mouse. I'm stuck in the ice age. But I will make a break through soon no matter what my kids may think. Shannon and I when to church Molly and Dominic. Dominic is so cute, he kept watching the baby sitting behind us. Then he started getting loud and I thought he was fussing but Molly got up with him and had a big grin on his face. Well this was my first solo, without Shannon holding my hand so untill next time over and out. Pat

2 comments:

Shannon said...

LOL! Mom, remember to click on the tiny image of the picture on the upper right hand of the toolbar when you are typing your draft. Also, google might have a blogger tutorial that you can watch. Love shannon.

Molly said...

pat you crack me up! We had fun at church thanks for coming with.

hey remember to create titles (in the top title bar) when making a post too.... otherwise they come out "untitled"