Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi everyone

This is my second attempt at entering a new blog.
As you can see I,m playing with the font. So I am typing on the lap top and trying to grab the phone that's sitting next to me because I keep thinking it is the mouse. I still haven't entered the world of posting pictures. But have no fear I will graduate to that some day soon.Randy just came home from going out with the missionaries. He came in all excited saying he just met a real live hero from the book Black Hawk Down. He can't wait to share this little tid bit with Greg who also read the book. The hero is Daniel Trippel he was in the Battle of Mogadishu.for anyone who may have read the book. He said when the book was written they couldn't find him to interview him.. Now for the real test will I be able to post this????? Of course I will your're reading it are"nt you? Well are"nt you? Pat :)

7 comments:

fiona said...

I AM reading it, as a matter of fact! You passed the test!! A+ ;) Soon all this blogging stuff will be second nature, as long as you remember that the phone is not the mouse, haha!

heidi and Doug said...

U ROCK aunt pat!

love you
heidi

Daniel san said...

Pat, I miss you!!! when can we have a domestic cooking extravaganza day?

Love,

Dan Sutherland

Rochelle said...

Good Job! If you need help just call!

Sutherlands said...

Congratulations! I am reading it...or I just read it... By the way, I love the hair, too bad Megan lives so far away now. :)

I look forward to future posts, with pictures!

Dan said...

Like the hair.LOL

You have made into the brogging world.
Looks good to me, better then my fist one. I lost it after a week or something like that. LOL
Dan

Megan and Greg said...

Hey mom, you should keep posting. Adding pictures is really easy once you figure out how.

Love you,
Greg